created by Jane

Saturday 24 May 2014

my latest bestie girl

Here is one of my latest Bestie girls - she is called Calico Callie img700 and can be purchased here https://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy she is coloured with promarkers using red and grey - I have used buttons for decoration and two kinds of spotty papers (my favourite spots) the flowers and bow are cut on my silhouette machine
the card size is 6 x 6
thanks for calling
 x Jane
this card is entered into the my besties dutch girl challenge - also the bestie challenge blog  colour

5 comments:

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at MBB,hugs Lisa

Vivi Casale said...

what a beauty! Thanks for joining us at My Besties Brazil!
Vivi

HenP Produkties said...

Lovely card, beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining our challenge at My Besties Dutch Girls.

Lots of hugs,
Hilde

p.s. next time please link your card back to the challenge.

Kimmie said...

Hello,

I really love you're creation with this beautifull bestie, butt als what Hilde has written as a comment, I want to ask you to link your card back to the challenge next time.

XXX Kim

PS: Tomorrow we'll starting with a new challenge, do you come to visit us, and playing along?

Helga said...

Stunning Design !!! Black - white and red super combi !
LG Helga

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!