created by Jane

Sunday 16 November 2014

weekeepthehope

Karleigh Sue New Release

Hi all this is my  New Release card for Karleigh Sue
The image I have used is Wekeepthehope and you can find her here  

The card is 6 x 6  card and is layered up with white card and lovely spotted paper.
She is coloured with copics
Hair e29,29, and 21
pink  r85,83 and  81 
purple bv11,00 and000

I die cut her in a circle . 
I added an extra layer across the card and edged it with lace.
The leaves are die cut as are the swirls and leaves.
The flowers are die cut and made with love by me with gems for their centres.
 I also added a purple ribbon. 

Hope you like it
love Jane xx
 
  http://karleighsue.blogspot.com/2014/11/november-new-release.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!