created by Jane

Thursday 12 February 2015

Koalitytime

Hi all
Here is my  inspirational card for Karleigh Sue
 I have chosen Koalitytime you can find her here
I have coloured her with copics 
e37,35,33 and 31
r59,37,35 and 32
w9,7,5 and 3
you can achieve a lovely effect with just a few colours


The card is 6 x 6  card and is layered up with 2 sorts of Kaisercraft paper
 and some lovely paper from a paper pad called Sweet Paris
 
I then die cut her oval with a fancy border
The flowers are from a Sue Wilson die and made with love by me 
I added gems for their centres
The bows are die cuts 
the sentiment was printed from my computor
and layered with a small doily die cut

Hope you like it
love Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!