created by Jane

Monday 16 February 2015

same but different February

Hi all
Today over at UK Besties we are having a same but different creation
why not take a look

The image is  'IMG 238 Happy Couple' and can be found here
leave a comment for the team and you could win this image
 
The card is 6 x 6 and layered with grey and some lovely pink and silver paper I found in my stash
The image is coloured with copics  
I layere some other papers with grey and also the image
The bow is a Sue Wilson Die 
The Hearts were cut from a Tonic die
The Tea rose was made with love by me  from my new cherry lynn die
The other flower is made from a Brittania die
It is all finished with pink pearls

Hope you like it 
love Jane
xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute card lovely colours - Carol xx

Helen in the UK said...

Love your subtle colour scheme. Beautifully done :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful x x x

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Beautiful Jane Hugs Sue xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!