created by Jane

Monday 15 June 2015

here comes summer

Hi all
Today over at UK Besties we are having a same but different creation
why not take a look

The image is  359 and can be found here
leave a comment for the team and you could win this image
It is a gorgeous image by Sherri and you can purchase it  here

The card is  6 x 6 and is layered with beige  
and some lovely paper from my store cupboard

she is coloured with copics
g24,21 and 20
e44,43 and 41
r02,01 and 00

I die cut the image and also die cut a  backing for her
I added a die cut bow
and a flower from a sue wilson die made by me with love
I added a few pearls to finish it off


hope you like it
love Jane 
xxx

1 comment:

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Love this Jane hugs Sue xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!